Local mechanical contractor is looking for a design engineer with 1-5 years of HVAC and/or plumbing design experience. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication skills and be able to work well with others. CAD/Revit experience a plus.
- Conceptual HVAC design with engineering team
- HVAC load calculations
- Ductwork, plumbing, and pipe layout and sizing
- Coordination Drawings using Revit
- Miscellaneous design calculations (pump head loss, heat exchangers, steam traps, energy analysis, etc.)
- Field surveys, design data collection
- Generate schematic HVAC and Plumbing drawings using latest AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Assist with design of controls system (zone layout, sequence of operations)
- Assist with maintaining library of design standards and specifications
- Miscellaneous CAD work:
- as-built drawings
- equipment schedules
- update details, specifications
- Assist design-build project managers and field foremen with:
- turnover meetings
- equipment and material pricing
- purchase orders
- managing subcontractors
- attending progress meetings
- process shop drawings
- other responsibilities as needed.
Candidates may complete our online employment application. Contact email@example.com with any questions.